Monday, December 21, 2009

Yummy Surprise

Bambam and Cadmus had a vet visit this morning.
When Nate and I got back home, the mail had arrived. I had one of those small flat rate boxes in my mail box. It was from Santa.
I got so excited when I saw 'santa' last name, because I knew who had sent me a nice surprise and I had an idea of what was inside the box.
Well, I ran in and got the box open with Nate hovering over my shoulder.
And look at what my dear etsy friend sent me and go ahead and drool.
She included a sweet Christmas card with very specific instructions for me NOT to share any of it.
Being that I am a good girl, I will follow Santa's instructions and I will eat it all by myself.









If you want taste some of the best buckeyes ever you can find them here at Hillside Bakery.
Maybe you are the kind that would prefer fudge which can be found here.

Lisa, thank you so much for the goodies.
That was awesome :)
Geez I am drooling only thinking about them.

10 comments:

kelsilove said...

I want it. I need chocolate...

daniii♥ said...

omg I need chocolate so badddddd

Collaborators In Cahoots said...

YUM!!! Wow...

cappy sue creations said...

ooh looks so good what a wonderful thing to find on your doorstep.

Michelle said...

yummmmmy! You MUST have been a good girl :)

jamfiescreations1 said...

Did someone say CHOCOLATE?
WHERE?

4weareblessed said...

I think you should share with your daughters. hehehe

prashant said...

looks so good

How to make a website

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

Lucky you! Those look so good!

WickedSoaps said...

Yummy!! Though, it just reminded Tony that I was supposed to make him some Buckeyes this week, damn it. I might have to order some from Hillside and have them sent to him soon!