Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My little garden

Spring has arrived at 2kutekreations. I love making these tiny flowers. You can use them in so many different projects. I use them on my cards. You can also use them for scrapbooking, t-shirts, jeans, pillow cases, bath towels, jewelry, ... oh the possibilities are endless
How would you use them? If you purchase my flowers and make a project and list in your shop, please let me know and I will feature your shop here.
You can use them in any product to sell online or local. All I ask is that you mention 2kutekreations.














5 comments:

The Double Dipped Life said...

Very pretty flowers! Those would be great on so many different things.

Anonymous said...

I love those little flowers!
Bloomfield Beads

Creative Minds said...

Those are super cute! You are such a good gardener. ;)

jamfiescreations1 said...

Goodness girl, I've been looking for some little flowers like these. I'm going to check your shop now.

ThinkFeminist said...

These are pretty

A new follower. You can also follow me at www.safehomehappymom.com