Sunday, August 22, 2010

Puppy Pampering

My girls were long overdue for a haircut. Poor things had hair all over the place. So the hubby and I finally had room in the budget to take them to the groomers. Their haircut costs more than mine! I have to take them together because they are both TERRIFIED of being left alone at the groomers. So Bam Bam and Ellie keep each other company. When we got there Bam Bam grabbed on to me and started shaking and poor Ellie put her tail in between her legs and hid between my legs. It was a long day for both girls and me because I sure missed them. But it was totally worth it because they look adorable.

Here is my prissy girl with her bow - Doesn't she look cute?

And here is Ellie's haircut. I think she looks a little like Scooby Doo. :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

awwww, but they are back in your loving arms :)

jamfiescreations1 said...

They both look so cute.

Unknown said...

They are both adorable! Such pretty pups you have. Priceless!