Monday, March 21, 2011

Because not every princess wears a crown!

This week's guest writer is BOWquet. Let's show her some great support. Thanks!


My name is "E", or rather, that's what I prefer to go by. I've always been a bit of a tomboy, with part girly on the side. lol Black has always been my favorite color, until 2008, when I got pregnant with my daughter. When we found out we were having a girl, I went nuts with the pink. Dresses, dolls, pink, bows, shoes... took over our house! And I did not mind one bit! I knew I wanted a girly girl and I LOVED all the cute girly things. Her room is pink/white and anyone that sees it comments on how "pink" it is. I love it :) And the best part, she loves pink! I'm super excited to be expecting another baby girl, bows will take over our house!




Once my daughter was born, I decided that I wanted to make her own bows. Ideas started flowing and I'd make tons of bows daily. Being that I became a stay at home mom once she was born, I had tons of time to "work" on my bows. When my daughter was about 4-5 months old, BOWquet was born! :) My daughter then became my inspiration for bows. I would never sell anything that I wouldn't put on my daughter. If I end up making something and it does not pass my inspection, I don't sell it. As I've said, if I wouldn't put it on my daughter, then I don't sell it.


I have a "slight" obsession with ribbons. In fact, it's kinda taking over my house. My husband doesn't mind, he loves it when I make new bows. In fact, he is an artist, so we our nights often are spent w/ both of us on the couch, watching our favorite tv shows and creating our art. :) I'm so thankful to have my husband's support. I also have the support of my daughter. Anytime we are getting ready to go out, she asks for a bow. I love that she's my little model. Anytime we go out, she gets compliments on her bows. I love it!

As I've said, my daughter is my true inspiration for BOWquet. I love making bows, more than that, I love seeing my bows on girls. It always makes me happy to have little girls proudly display bows.

Thank you all for your support!

You can find Bowquet shop here.

You can find Bowquet facebook page here.





2 comments:

daniii♥ said...

Great post!

All Things Beautiful said...

Hi. I found you from AMKreations blog. I love your hair bows. Did you teach yourself how to make them? They are all so cute.