Thursday, February 7, 2013

Valentine's day is fast approaching

I  don't know if it's just me or everyone feels the same way - time flies.
I can't believe it's almost Valentine's day again.
It seems I can never get products in my shop in time for any of the holidays, I am always being caught off guard. I can never manage to start Christmas production until October. Now it's Valentine's day and I finally made two new hats last week. I know I should be working on bunnies and chickies already but I had to give these adorable puppies a chance.
The pattern is by the awesome Melanie aka 3 Boys & a Ball of Yarn
You can find my crochet Valentine's puppies in my shop on etsy. After all, you must have a 2kute for every occasion.




I have this kutie ready to ship in a 6-12 mos size.

This one is 0-3 mos and ready to ship.




Keep in mind that I can make other colors/sizes. I love custom orders.
So stop by 2kute and let me know what you need.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So honored to have one of my patterns as the topic of your blog post. Your talent is God given & your work is unmatched! I love seeing what you create! <3 Melanie 3 Boys & A Ball of Yarn.

Kakers said...

Those are adorable!