Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bad blogger and some upadates



I have tried and tried to be a better blogger, have more consistency in my postings. It is hard. One gets caught up with life and there is just not enough hours in the day.
When I am finally get somewhat caught up with my crochet and do at least some of the household chores, I just feel so drained and tired.
Well, we are still here. Me and my BamBam. My sweet little friend is doing well.
I have changed her diet many times since last October.
I have made mistakes along the way, she even got sick, like GI upset a few times. But I am getting the hang of it now.
Last time I took her to Banfield was on June 10th, she had bilateral conjuctivitis. Her weight was at 13.9lbs which is a few ounces more than she weighted after her surgery last year and about a whole pound less than she weighted before her surgery.
I do feel our love and bond has gotten much stronger since her surgery. I did not think that was possible, but it was.
I shall not promise yet again to try and blog more often. Let's see what happens!
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: